More Than 40 Updates Broaden The Appeal Of The XT5
Distinct Trim Levels
The 2020 XT5 will feature three well-equipped trim levels. Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport trims offer distinctive takes on Cadillac design and driving dynamics. A Platinum package will also be available for each trim level, delivering top of the line technology and interior sophistication.
The Premium Luxury trim level places emphasis on bright trim and modern interior décor. The driving dynamics for the Luxury and Premium Luxury trim are tailored to deliver confidence-inspiring control while providing a quiet smooth ride.
The Sport trim level features a darker more aggressive design scheme including standard 20-inch wheels. The Sport model is tuned for a more performance-oriented experience, with quick steering and more aggressive chassis tuning that provides better body control without sacrificing ride isolation.
The 2020 XT5 now has over 20 available safety and driver assistance technologies.
Featured Updates Include:
- The latest Cadillac user experience interface1, with enhanced connectivity and personalization.
- Next-generation rotary controller with new jog functionality, which complements conventional buttons and touchscreen redundancy to offer more ways for users to interface with the system.
- One-touch phone pairing, with new Near Field Communication technology.
- Next-generation 15-watt wireless charging2 and revised USB ports3, including the latest USB-C type, which offers fast charging and enhanced usability.
- Two new high-definition instrument cluster display options that provide crisp, vibrant graphics for easy, at-a-glance views.
- Higher-resolution display for HD Rear Vision Camera and HD Surround Vision.
- Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist with Braking.
- New Rear Pedestrian Alert.
- Available Night Vision.
The 2020 Cadillac XT5 will go on sale in late summer of 2019.