The 2020 Cadillac CT5 debuted on the world stage during the New York International Auto Show April 19th-28th and will be available for ordering this fall.
The CT5 marks the latest model to highlight Cadillac’s expertise in crafting American luxury sedans. A long 116-inch wheelbase combined with a fastback profile give the CT5 a strong, athletic stance that pairs nicely with two powerful turbocharged engine options. A high-tech, high touch interior combines classic Cadillac luxury and attention to detail with premium features like the 1080dp high-definition full-color 10-inch-diagonal touchscreen to create an in-vehicle experience that is second to none.
The CT5 will be manufactured at GM’s Lansing Grand River facility, thanks to a $211 million investment to build the next generation of Cadillac sedans. Pricing and additional information will be announced closer to the start of production.
- At launch, the model range will include Luxury, Premium Luxury, and Sport. With a Platinum package available on Premium Luxury and Sport models.
- A 2.0L Twin-Scroll Turbo engine is standard and Cadillac’s 3.0L Twin-Turbo V-6 is available on Premium Luxury and Sport models. Unique sound calibrations are tuned with the engines and each is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission.
- The driving dynamics build on Cadillac’s award-winning RWD architecture and include standard Driver Mode Control. AWD is available.
- The latest Cadillac user experience with a large 10-inch-diagonal screen, as well as intuitive controls, including a rotary controller.
- A host of comfort and convenience features such as standard Adaptive Remote Start, cabin air purification ionizer and available front-seat lumbar massage.
- Driver awareness technologies include standard Safety Alert Seat and Cadillac’s latest generation available Rear Camera Mirror with zoom and tilt adjustment.
- Standard driver assistance technologies include Forward Collision Alert, Low-Speed Forward Automatic Emergency Braking3 and Front Pedestrian Braking.
- Available driver assistance technologies including Advanced Adaptive Cruise Control, Enhanced Forward Automatic Emergency Braking, Automatic Parking Assist with Braking, HD Surround Vision with Recorder, Rear Pedestrian Detection & Alert, Reverse Automatic Braking and more.