The GMC Yukon and Yukon Denali Yukon feature premium interior appointments, innovative technology, and signature design to get you home for the holidays in comfort and style. Advanced safety technologies and powerful capability allow you to face the winter roads with confidence. Enjoy your holiday travel with the world’s premier full-size SUV!
Yukon and Yukon XL are available in four distinct trim levels SLE, SLT Standard Edition, SLT, and Denali. Regardless of which trim you opt for, each possesses the distinct characteristics and unmistakable identity Yukon embodies and will bring a first-class experience to whatever your destination is this holiday season.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Increased holiday traffic coupled with Michigan winter weather can create challenging driving conditions. The Yukon can help keep you aware and ready to respond to the unexpected. Available on 2020 model year Yukon SLE and standard on 2020 model year Yukon SLT Standard Edition, Yukon SLT and Yukon Denali, the Enhanced Driver Alert Package includes the following technology features:
- IntelliBeam headlamps: Automatically turns on and off the vehicle’s high-beam headlamps according to surrounding traffic conditions. The automatic high beams stay on until the system detects an approaching vehicle’s headlamps or detects a vehicle’s tail lamps.
- Forward Collision Alert: Can alert you when it detects a front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle ahead you are following. The system also can alert you if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely.
- Automatic Emergency Braking: Can alert you when it detects a front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle ahead of you are following. It can help reduce the collision’s severity or avoid the collision by automatically applying hard emergency braking if you have not already, or by enhancing driver hard braking.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning: Can help you avoid crashes due to unintentionally drifting out of your lane by providing gentle steering wheel turns when the system detects you are drifting out of your lane with no turn signal or steering activity. It can also provide Lane Departure Warning alerts when a lane marker is crossed.
- Safety Alert Seat: Provides you the option of getting seat vibration pulses on the seat-bottom instead of beeps for crash avoidance alerts.
GMC takes every opportunity to use its advanced technologies to create vehicles that are capable and ready for any situation. The Yukon is no exception. For example, the automatic locking rear differential automatically transfers power to the wheel with the most traction providing unmatched stability and confidence in changing driving conditions.
Multiple powertrain options are engineered to power through any road condition. The 5.3 EcoTec3™ V8 engine (355 hp and 383 lb.-ft. of torque) for Yukon and Yukon Denali’s available 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine (420 hp and 460 lb.-ft. of torque) are not only capable but offer exciting performance.
Style, Comfort, and Convenience
Stay comfortable on those long road trips with features like the Yukon’s tri-zone automatic climate control and available heated front and second-row outboard bucket seats.
Stay connected with Apple Car Play and Android Auto included in the 8-inch GMC Infotainment System and keep your device ready with up 14 charging ports.
Get noticed, with its sculpted lines and bold stance, the visual aesthetic of Yukon and Yukon Denali will make a strong statement when you arrive at that holiday party, and a lasting impression long after you leave.